|High Performance Routing for Every Application|
Peplink's load balancing algorithms help you easily fine-tune how traffic is distributed across connections. Each deployment has a unique setup, and Peplink's enterprise grade load balancing features can fulfill all of your special requirements. Create your own rule with the following algorithms and you can sit back and enjoy the high performance routing that Peplink brings to you.
Assign more traffic to a faster link or less traffic to a connection with a bandwidth cap.
- Set a weight on the scale for each connection and outgoing traffic will be proportionally distributed according to the specified ratio.
Route traffic to your preferred link as long as it's available.
- Arrange the connection priority order, and traffic will be routed through the healthy link that has the highest priority in the list. Lower priority links will only be used if the current connection fails.
Prevent traffic flow from slowing down when the connection runs out of available bandwidth.
- Drag and drop to arrange the connection overflow order and the highest priority link will route traffic as long as it has not been congested. Once it saturates, the lower priority links will start routing traffic.
Eliminate session termination issue for HTTPS, E-banking, and other secure websites.
- Specify a traffic type and it will be routed through the same connection persistently based on its source and/or destination IP addresses. Traffic will keep routing on the same connection until the session ends.
Help you choose the better connection with more free bandwidth.
- Traffic will be directed to the link with the most available bandwidth among the selected connections.
Give you the fastest response time when using applications like online gaming.
- Traffic will be assigned to the link with the lowest latency time among the selected connections.
Restrict outbound traffic to a particular connection.
- Select a connection and the specified traffic type will be routed through it at all times, whether the link is up or down.
- For scenarios like accessing a server that only allows users from a specific IP.